Respiratory Therapist at Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando HealthJob ID 144404 Date posted 03/12/2018 Facility OH Orlando Regional Med Ctr
Orlando Health is a not-for-profit health care organization, a community-based network of hospitals and care centers in the Orlando region and home to one of the largest tertiary facilities and Central Florida's only Level One Trauma Center, designated as a "Trauma Program of Excellence”. As a family of specialty and community hospitals, each has its own character, a natural extension of the specialized services offered. It is our mission that unifies us – to offer superior service and provide quality healthcare to the people of Central Florida. Our hospital system includes Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women, UF Health Cancer Center Orlando, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, Health Central, South Seminole Hospital, Lake Land Regional and Orlando Regional Medical Center; a teaching hospital and Central Florida’s only Level One Trauma Center.
Orlando Regional Medical Center’s Respiratory department is currently seeking variable full time Registered Respiratory Therapists to join their team We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and a registered respiratory clinical ladder.
- Day and night shifts available
- Rotating weekends and holidays
Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements:
- RRT registered on or after July 1, 2002 must maintain an active status with the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) and updated every five years
- RRTs credentialed prior to July 1, 2002 are not required to renew every five years in accordance with NBRC
- Current license by the State of Florida Department of Health
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification
Nursing Careers at Orlando Health
If you’re ready for a higher level of care, take your nursing skills to the Orlando Health system. Here, you’ll build on our 100-year history of care while building an exceptional career of your own.