Patient Transport + Equip Specialist- Orlando Regional Medical Center (Variable Full Time)Job ID 143082 Date posted 01/12/2018 Facility OH Orlando Regional Med Ctr
Orlando Regional Medical Center, located in downtown Orlando, is Orlando Health’s flagship medical center, home to one of six teaching hospitals in the state and Central Florida’s only Level One Trauma center. ORMC specializes in trauma, cardiology, orthopedics, neurosciences, internal medicine and minimally invasive bariatric surgery.
Orlando Regional Medical Center at Orlando Health is currently seeking a Patient Transport & Equipment Specialist to join our Patient Transportation team.
Qualified applicants must possess following:
- One (1) year in a patient care or a customer service role to include at least three (3) months of patient transport or medical equipment distribution experience.
- Ability to read and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Must have good working knowledge and be capable of accessing and using all department related computer systems such as but not limited to the TeleTracking programs that include Bed Tracking and Service Response where applicable, Outlook Email, Allscripts Transport system.
- Must be able to complete required mandatory educational training.
If required for area, must complete and be certified in:
- BLS/Healthcare Provider certification by the American Heart Association – renewed every two years.
Nursing Careers at Orlando Health
If you’re ready for a higher level of care, take your nursing skills to the Orlando Health system. Here, you’ll build on our 100-year history of care while building an exceptional career of your own.