Medical Assistant, Certified - Orlando Health - Dr. Phillips HospitalJob ID 142028 Date posted 11/14/2017 Facility OH Orlando Regional Med Ctr
Orlando Health is a not-for-profit health care organization, a community-based network of hospitals and care centers in the Orlando region and home to one of the largest tertiary facilities and Central Florida's only Level One Trauma Center, designated as a "Trauma Program of Excellence”. As a family of specialty and community hospitals, each has its own character, a natural extension of the specialized services offered. It is our mission that unifies us – to offer superior service and provide quality healthcare to the people of Central Florida. Our hospital system includes Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women, UF Cancer Center Orlando, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, South Seminole Hospital and Orlando Regional Medical Center; Teaching Hospital and Central Florida’s only Level One Trauma Center.
Dr P. Phillips Hospital is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for the Medical Oncology Dept.
The qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Successful completion of Medical Assistant training from an approved technical school required.
- BLS Healthcare Provider Certification
- Current certification by one of the following agencies:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) (www.aama-ntl.org)
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) by American Medical Technologists (AMT) (www.amt1.com)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) by National Health career Association (NHA) (www.nhanow.com)
- National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA) by National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) (www.ncctinc.com)
Nursing Careers at Orlando Health
If you’re ready for a higher level of care, take your nursing skills to the Orlando Health system. Here, you’ll build on our 100-year history of care while building an exceptional career of your own.