Adm, Patient CareApply Job ID 138781 Date posted 05/19/2017 Facility Executive Management
Health Central Hospital is currently recruiting for a Patient Care Administrator to join the team.
This candidate would need at leastandnbsp;six yearsandrsquo; experience in patient care management including nursing management. Experience in managing clinical services in a managed care environment, including productivity enhancement, cost reduction, new program development, and quality management is also required. Must demonstrate the ability to affect good medical staff relations while working with highly qualified physicians.
As a Patient Care Administrator you will:
- Monitors quality and budgeting standards, while managing to achieve hospital and corporate goals.
- Works with the Chief Nursing Officer and Chair of Medical Staff Leadership to address patient care issues by serving as a member of key medical and planning committees of the hospital.
- Ensures that a continuous improvement approach is implemented to measure actual performance against established standards for nursing and patient care throughout the hospital.
- Develops and implements mechanisms to ensure a uniform quality of nursing and patient care wherever nursing and patient care is provided.
- Establishes mechanisms to encourage research and to incorporate research findings into standards of practice and policies and procedures.
- Measures actual budgetary performance (revenue, expense, staffing) against standards, and ensures variances are within established targets.
- Evaluates performance of persons reporting to the position against organizational, departmental and personal goals and objectives.
- Ensures that safety, health, and regulatory standards are attained in the divisions assigned.
Must possess MSN in nursing or health related field.
Current nursing license in the state of Florida required. Must be certified in nursing practice.
Similar Job Oppenings
Orlando Health is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any team member, including supervisors and coworkers.
In determining suitability for employment, no consideration will be given to an applicant’s age, race, sex, color, religion, marital status, citizenship status, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic. Applicants with disabilities will be given full consideration based on their abilities to perform the essential job function, with or without a reasonable accommodation.